cute as flower questions
- Daisy: How old were you when you had your first kiss?
- Carnation: If I handed you a concert ticket right now, who would you want to be the performer?
- Jasmine: What color looks best on you?
- foxglove: Name three facts about your family?
- Allium: What's the best thing you can cook?
- Orange Blossom: If you could pick the gender and appearance of your child, would you?
- Calla Lily: If you died right now, what song would you want to play at your funeral?
- Poinsettia: Favorite holiday dish?
- Oxlip: Would you ever get into a long distance relationship?
- Primrose: Favorite kind of soup?
- Daffodil: What's the most thoughtful present you've ever received?
- Rose: Are you currently in love with someone?
- Amsonia: Would you ever become a vegan?
- Peony: What's your favorite hot beverage?
- Tulip: For your birthday, what kind of cake do you ask for?
- Myrtle: Do you like going on airplanes?
- Hibiscus: Did you ever play an instrument? If so what?
- Zinnia: Who was your best friend when you were six years old?
- Poppy: What color was your childhood home?
- Hydrangea: Starbucks order?
- Violet: Do you like where you're from?
- Locust: What was your favorite book as a child?
- Rhododendron: What's the scariest dream you've ever had?
- Queen Anne's Lace: Would you rather carve pumpkins or wrap presents?
- Magnolia: Favorite kind of candy?
- Aster: Would you rather be cold or hot?
- Marigold: Do you listen to what's on the radio?
- Heliconia: Do you like when it rains?
- Azalea: What's a movie you cried while watching?
- Dandelion: Do you think you're important?
I want a disney princess with acne. I want a disney princess with scars. I want a princess who’s not size 0 and doesn’t have a thigh gap. A lesbian, a punk, something totally different. Someone we can relate to. I want the next disney princess to be Johnny Depp.
what if we just locked all of the most polite and shy celebrities in a room together and made a bet on who was going to crack first wouldn’t that make for like fucking awesome reality tv
actually scratch that they would probably just coexist happily forever and we’d all just end up watching one big bromance and throwing up rainbows
Tonight, in the Politeness House, Chris Evans finally cracks and gets up to get a glass of water without remembering to first ask every other person whether they would also like anything from the kitchen while he’s up.
oh my god
There was no one else in the room, but still, he could have offered at the very least.
do you guys ever wonder why the students at hogwarts are afraid of the shrieking shack because its “haunted” when they literally go to school with ghosts
all I want is a musical romantic comedy starring Neil Patrick Harris and John Barrowman written by Mark Gatiss and it will be the gayest thing ever to gay
WITH A SCORE WRITTEN BY ELTON JOHN.
I KNEW IT WASN’T FABULOUS ENOUGH YET
guest starring Ian McKellan
please tell me there is an elementary au wherein sherlock and joan get on cash cab
I am moving to New Zealand and opening a donut shop called Second Breakfast where all the donuts are named after stuff from the book.
The Eye of Sauron: Raspberry filled glazed with orange frosting.
The One Ring: Raised Round Glazed
Mordor: That devils food one that no one likes and is always there.
Radagast: Frosted cake donut with shredded coconut
A baker’s dozen would be called a Fellowship.
”Hi I’d like a fellowship of donuts please. Let’s start with 2 One Rings, a Radagast, and 3 Morias.”
Donut holes could be Hobbits.
Day-olds should be called Gollums